Note from Keri
Did you know the reason I started practicing yoga was because I thought it would be a different way to exercise? I found out quickly it was so much more. To me, the practice is both intense and relaxing.
To practice yoga is to lift the weight of the world off your shoulders for a period of time. When you incorporate the tools of yoga (like slowing down your mind) it will change your life.
Yoga doesn't cure all or anything. What yoga does is promote healing using your own body, mind and spirit. When you are in your healthiest state you have so much more room to enjoy your life. I look forward to sharing this practice with you!
How it Works
• Wear clothing that you will feel comfortable in while moving and stretching
• All students are encouraged to commit to three sessions so that I may best create a yoga program for you
• You can pay via cash, check or card
What to Bring
• All yoga props are provided
• Please bring your own mat if you have one
• For your first session bring the filled out copy of the Health and Wellness Questionnaire
• For your first session bring any yoga props you own